All Grant Rounds are closed.
Funded organisations will be required to participate in an MCA-facilitated capicity-building program targeted at the organisational, as well as the individual leadership levels.
At the organisational level, the program will support funded organisations with access to governance and structural support (including tools and resources) enabling the organisations to achieve enhanced outcomes. The program will focus on the following areas:
- Governance and business
- Risk management
- Human resource management
- Talent management
- Health, safety and environment
- Building leadership skills
- Strategic planning
- Funding sustainability.
At the individual level, the program will deliver leadership training to support the capacity of individuals to develop tailored solutions for their respective communities. The training will focus on the following areas:
- Identifying emerging issues and concerns among communities
- Working with communities, local government and non-government stakeholders to develop and implement appropriate responses
- Building strong relationships within communities and with relevant sectors
- Representing community views and effectively advocating for the issues of concern
- Navigating decision-making processes.
Quarterly forums for community leaders will be facilitated to discuss their successes and challenges, and share ideas and strategies.